IF I WERE TRAPPED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH ONLY THREE TV SERIES
Okay but I have a few questions
- •How would I watch them?
- •If there is electricity, why am I wasting it on watching TV and not using it to somehow get off this island?
- •If it's battery powered, there is no way I have enough battery to get through THREE whole television series, let alone more than once, rendering this whole weird experiment pointless
- •Also, if I have room to pack 3 entire television series on DVD, do I not have room for survival supplies? Am I limited to only these 3 series? Can I ditch them to make room for some more emergency flares and astronaut food and water filters??
- •And if I have the foresight to choose 3 series to bring with me, don't I also have the foresight to NOT get stuck on a desert island?
- •I guess I could use the DVDs to reflect the sun and start a fire?
- •Or if it's on a hard drive, how would I power the computer to watch them?
- •And how does this hard drive not have enough room to fit more than 3 series??? This is 2015 and I'm headed to a desert island. Mama is splurging for the 5TB drive
- •But I digress
- •West Wing, Seinfeld, and That 70s Show