Inspired by Beej (running list)
- •The SmokeThis is an old Sky One series about firefighters in South London that ran for one season only and Y'ALL it is so good. This show has everything: massive fires, prosthetic burn wounds, sex scandals, teen pregnancy, and a boy from the wrong side of the tracks with a heart of gold. The DRAMA and the production value alone make this a great show, but the acting is honestly superb. It's not streaming anywhere outside of the U.K. but if you want to watch it, I know a guy 👀
- •American Pastoral by Philip RothMan oh man is this a great story. The movie was a mess but the book is easily one of my favorites already.
- •Julep nail polish in KayI think this shade might be discontinued (sry) but I am obsessed with the grayish gold-y lavender color. It doesn't chip! Like at all! I've had it on for 5 days and it still looks 💯
- •Angry BirdsYes, I know it's not 2012 anymore but tbh still a great app. I've needed something mindless to occupy my mind/hands and since my cross stitching supplies are still at home, dumb iPhone games have become my drug o' choice. Give it another chance babes
- •Tillamook Mudslide ice creamHONESTLY WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE $8 IT COSTS
- •Maren Morris - "Once"Saw her perform this with Alicia Keys at the Grammys and holy shit this song hits me right in the gut. I'm sitting here mourning a relationship I didn't have. The studio version is so good but there's a certain power to the live performance https://youtu.be/AaBiSLkYIAU