MEDIA STRATEGY FOR A POSSIBLE NSYNC REUNION 📁☀️
One of my earliest drafts resurrected by Justin's Instagram // Obviously with JT's schedule and the others' admitted lack of stamina, a full fledged reunion tour is unlikely. Also I don't know how any of this works. Here is a plan I came up with in my dumb brain that sounds like legit SUCH EASY MONEY for them (looking at you, Chris Kirkpatrick)
- •Two concerts. Madison Square Garden.Two for filming purposes but really it's one show.
- •If they sell out (which they fucking WILL), consider adding another night. But just ONE
- •Stream the second night live in theatersNot pay-per-view. Make it an event. I don't know how you live stream the video feeds from a concert to theaters but other people know how to do this.
- •Film the entire lead up to the reunion show
- •Let the guys do interviews where they hawk their new venturesNot you, Justin. Sit down.
- •Turn that prep footage/interviews/"hey day" footage into a documentary
- •Air it on HBO for one weekend only
- •Package it with the concert performance and sell it on Blu Ray and DVD
- •OPTIONAL: release one single. Just one.For fun
- •REQUIRED: Justin shuts the fuck up for 80% of it