"OMG HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN __________?????"
My reasons for not having seen a single full episode of any of these universally beloved series and the likelihood that I will eventually give in and watch it.
- •Mad MenBy the time I decided to start watching it, it was on its last season and I decided to just wait and binge it all at once, and still haven't gotten around to it. Probably partially because I deal with smarmy ad guys at work so I feel like I already get the show's whole "thing". 👉🏼 97% chance I inevitably finish the whole series in a week.
- •The Lord of the RingsI just never cared. I couldn't get through the books and the creepy goblin freaked me out. 👉🏼85% chance I will eventually watch all of these movies (in the event of Sir Ian McKellen's death)
- •The WireA guy I went on a date with was SUPER appalled that I hadn't seen it. Somehow his aggressive response DIDN'T make me want to go straight home and watch it??? 👉🏼80% chance I will eventually watch it, and grumble internally about that dumb boy the whole time.
- •One Tree HillActually this goes for pretty much any show on The CW. Nothing against them, I just never get around to watching them. Plus Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush got divorced IRL and still had to act together??? That's bananas 👉🏼70% chance I will eventually watch it all and fall in love with it all
- •Breaking BadMy roommates were really into this! Everyone loves it so much! I just never was interested in it and I'm sorry!!! I already know the main spoilers so watching would be anti-climactic 👉🏼45% chance I will end up watching it all just so I understand all the references.
- •Game of ThronesOh god I literally do not care about this fantasy kingdom where everyone gets murdered. I tried to watch this to impress a guy but ultimately decided that it was easier to stop a crush on him than to sit through an episode of this. 👉🏼2% chance I ever make myself sit through multiple seasons of this
- •The Simpsons/Family Guy/South ParkI wasn't allowed to watch any of these growing up because my mom was really strict about my media consumption (which is why it's so ironic that I turned out to be a pop culture junkie). From the little I have seen, I just generally don't find this particular brand of humor very funny and I legitimately hate most of the characters. 👉🏼0% chance I will ever put myself through all 147 combined seasons of these shows, sorrz