REASONS I WOULD BE AN AMAZING CELEBRITY
God this list is a nightmare. Req'd by @jessnobs and @alyklinow. Please don't unfollow me
- •I think I am the most annoying person in the world.So I would be able to accurately gauge when people were getting sick of me and fade out for a little while.
- •I have never in my life gotten tired of talking about anythingWould come in handy on press tours
- •I love talking about myself SO MUCH.Again, would come in handy on press tours/interviews
- •I know what it's like to have a 9-5 job so I would fully appreciate the creative freedom to live my dreamAN IMPORTANT QUALITY TO STAY HASHTAG RELATABLE
- •I love getting my hair and makeup done.LOVE. IT. I would adore sitting in a chair for 2 hours a day while someone figured out how to fix my eyebrows and make my hair look less like an oil slick. This seems like objectively the best part about being famous
- •I need someone else to coordinate my appointmentsI cannot for the life of me take care of my own calendar. I manage logistics for a team of 9 people as well as several different events, but can't call my dentist to schedule a cleaning (MY DENTIST IS MY UNCLE). I was born to have an assistant
- •I have several minor aesthetic flaws that I would like to fix but cannot justify spending money on because I am a dirt poor plebeianSuch as: eyebrow extensions, fixing the persistent tear in my right thumb's nailbed, laser hair removal, hair extensions, etc.
- •When I'm bored/alone, I practice answering interview questionsIn case you haven't noticed, I am both an egomaniac and a sociopath
- •I love to travel and am rarely affected by jet lagThis feels very necessary! So many trips! And I would handle going in and out of time zones like a champ!