Snap Judgments About Los Angeles
I've been here one week and I already know everything tbh
- •Everyone runs at least one red light a dayAre traffic signals suggestions here???
- •There is no dress code for anywhereWhich is great! I will never be under or overdressed for anything!!! Also stressful!!!!!!
- •Everyone has been an extra on a basic cable show at one point or anotherLiterally everyone. Even the babies.
- •It is 82°F every single dayIt's so? weird?? not to check the weather every day before I leave???
- •Compton gets a bad rapIt's not that bad?? I mean I have not been outside after dark but everyone has been so friendly?? (S/o to @boygirlparty for pointing out my bad pun there)
- •Everyone only eats kale, Korean bbq, and açai bowls. That's it, nothing else.Guys I chose BROCCOLI as a side dish when I ordered tacos. Who have I become??
- •Everyone is taking 37 different multivitamins and supplementsAND WILL TELL YOU ABOUT EVERY SINGLE ONE
- •Everyone is perpetually on their way to PilatesOr CrossFit
- •Verdict: I love it here and I'm never leaving