MORE LIKE LULANO. MORE LIKE LULA-IS-THIS-A-FUCKING-JOKE. MORE LIKE LULA-STOP-BUYING-INTO-FACEBOOK-MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING-SCHEMES-MARY-JO
- •First of all, stop adding me to these Facebook groups against my willI am in one group because she is a dear family friend and I love her like a cool aunt and also for research but also I don't need to be in 47 of them okay cool yer fooking jets bruv every day i wake up to a fresh hell of complete strangers creaming themselves over patterned leggings
- •And they call themselves a MOVEMENT. A MOVEMENT.A MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all for women making money and networking and having their own cool business and being empowered but BABES you are peddling overpriced clothing on social media, not fighting for social justice!!!!
- •They do this wild thing where they try to convince you it's a good idea to wear a brocade pencil skirt as a fucking scarfEVERYONE CAN TELL ITS A FUCKING SKIRT DEBBIE YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE MULTIPURPOSE SOMETIMES A SKIRT IS A FUCKING SKIRT
- •But mostly it's the leggings. The fucking LEGGINGS.Yeah they're soft as hell and I want to dive into a swimming pool of them but also HOLY HELL ARE SOME OF THESE TACKY AND PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR SHIT OVER THEM!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!
- •THESETHESE ARE CHEESEBURGERS THAT LOOK LIKE VAGINAS WHY ARE YOU SPENDING $40+ TO WEAR VAGINA BURGERS ON YOUR LEGS TO A PTA MEETING KAREN
- •Also you can get the exact same leggings on Amazon for $14 with tax (literally the exact same fucking thing I own three pairs) and guess what? You get to choose whichever print/size you want when you order online because you aren't beholden to whatever the fuck the whimsical elves at Lularoe corporate decide to send your consultant that monthThey're called the VIV Collection and they're amazing https://www.amazon.com/VIV-Collection-Womens-Chevron-Leggings/dp/B00LCDXMTK they also have plus size! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XV1N8KE/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480703059&sr=1-2&pi=SL140_SX65_CR0,0,65,140_QL70
- •Looo I am all for fun and whimsy and frivolity and wearing whatever the heck you want but holy hell I am losing my mindAnd also I'm definitely diving into some of those solid color tunics when I go home for Christmas and I'm very okay with my rampant hypocrisy I am a human contradiction