Sup Secret Santa
Inspired by @torihyndman
- •Look I'm into surprises and also I feel really weird asking for gifts straight up so here are things I'm decidedly NOT into:
- •CoffeeI'm sorry I've tried
- •TeaI'm sorry I've tried
- •Dark chocolateI'm sorry I've tried
- •Sour candyI'm sorry I've tried
- •Anything with nutsNo allergy, just don't really care for them
- •Cold weather gearThat LA weather is no joke bruv
- •HERE ARE THINGS I AM INTO:
- •Anything handmade!
- •Or store bought!I know you have limited time and resources and making things yourself is a lot of work! I promise I'm going to love anything you get me because you put THOUGHT into it! And that's what matters!
- •Or not bought at all!I will love you forever for even sending me something.
- •No literally. Last year I didn't get anything from my secret Santa. So all you have to do to top that is send me anything around Christmas timeOf course s/o forever to @thecomicswife for getting me a lovely present in January!!!!! I still use the notebook and the Old Bay was the first and only spice in my cabinet when I moved and prevented me from having to eat bland chicken for weeks
- •Also FYI I leave for home on December 23rd so if anything is time sensitive or perishable, it will sit in my lukewarm lobby for 5 days if it gets there after then
- •I love you already and if you are stressed about this please do not be. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo