THE FIVE BEST THINGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
Thanks for forcing me to figure out what I'm grateful for, @mlb! It's been a rough couple of days and this was a good reminder
- 1.My dog, DevoThe only constant bright spot in my life. Sometimes I call him my significant other and no one thinks twice
- 2.My improv team, Rage FriendsI've been temporarily performing with another improv group and it's making me appreciate the chemistry I have with my regular team on and off the stage. These gals have gotten me through a lot of emotional turmoil over the last 9 months and practicing/performing with them is always the best part of my week. (And if you're in Philly, come see us perform! https://www.facebook.com/ragefriendsimprov/ )
- 3.Shake ShackI'm only kind of kidding about this one. I ate there the other day for the first time in a while and remembered how much I love it. Viva Shack Sauce!!!!!
- 4.Cross stitchThis is a brand new hobby and I am so happy I picked it up! It keeps my hands, thoughts, and creativity busy which is a godsend. Plus it has the added benefit of accomplishment once you finish a piece! Yay for completion!! Yay for small, short term goals!!!!
- 5.List AppDuh. I fucking love you guys so much it hurts sometimes