THINGS I NEED TO GET OFF MY CHEST BEFORE LIST APP INEVITABLY RELEASES AN ANDROID VERSION
I have a visceral reaction when I see Android devices. Here's why
- •What the FUCK is this font and why do grown adults use this?Is this an actual joke how do you look at that and think "wow I am a grownup"
- •How does the lack of a grid system on the home screens not drive them crazy???You can just place icons anywhere on the screen??? It looks so messy??? I get angina just looking at the screen for my dad's Galaxy S4
- •How do you sync music and podcasts??iTunes is so intuitive I feel like??
- •Pictures taken with droid devices always look they were taken on a potatoLook at this mess it looks like it was taken on a flip phone in 2006
- •Green text bubbles are ugly afThis is Apple's fault. Why couldn't they have picked a color that was less abrasive. It just looks harsh and pukey
- •The loud DROOOOID sound they make when they turn on and off will be the last sound I hear as the devil drags me to hell
- •It just looks so messy in general, the whole design and UX drives me crazyLOVE URSELF. STOP BUYING THESE DEVICES. (@sarahgorman did I use UX right?)
- •The whistle notification sound is the sound of Satan himself.Suggested by @franksars
- •People who prefer androids are INSUFFERABLE about whatever "open source" is.Suggested by @sophiack
- •My husband had to read the guidebook to figure out how to set the alarm. Apple- what's to figure out? Just slide the switch over. DONE. NO GUIDEBOOK REQUIREDSuggested by @k8zinker