Words You Can Use Instead of "Crazy"
- •UnbelievableInstead of "omg it's so crazy that X happened"
- •WildInstead of "omg that's insane, I can't imagine"
- •PassionateInstead of "she's a crazy Matty Healy apologist"
- •UnreasonableInstead of "you're being crazy right now"
- •FreneticInstead of "I've been running around like a crazy person all day"
- •EnthusiasticInstead of "he's a crazy football fan"
- •ExtremelyInstead of "I'm insanely busy"
- •RidiculousPretty spot on replacement for the ways I typically use crazy/insane ("Traffic was ridiculous," "I have a ridiculous number of papers to grade", etc.)Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •ObnoxiousInstead of calling annoying people or situations crazySuggested by @hugothecat