A moment I wish I could have back and some that I wish could last forever
Thanks @ayk for the request
- •Have backThe last summer we spent with my dad. My husband and I were in Pensacola for a week. Then a couple weeks later my mom and dad came to visit. 14 years later I can picture dad and mom driving away and out of view. I wish that summer we could have spent more time together. And just do whatever he wanted. He loved sailing and sometimes it felt like a chore to me. If I could go back we would sail 24/7. Jealous much of that mustache?
- •Last foreverLaying in bed with my daughters snuggling. I know they won't always want to have tickle fights.
- •Last foreverOne of my fav things to do is go to the beach for sunset. We get Subway for din and chill. Makes me feel like I'm on vacay
- •Last foreverThe first week of school when the kids are shy and don't talk a lot and want to make a good impression.
- •Last foreverThe week before our wedding was so much fun. All our families - aunts. Uncles. Grandparents- all together hanging out talking and eating watermelon. Just loved it.
- •Last foreverIn 2004 hubs and I took a 3 weeker to Europe. Best time of our lives. Before kids and not a care in the world.
- •Last foreverFriday nights. Back porch. Glass of wine. Nothing to do. Don't get me wrong there is always plenty to do, but right now there is nothing.