BOSTON RED SOX FAMILY FUN DAY
Fenway Park South
- 1.First start with lunch. Those prices are unbeatable! I mean $1 cotton candy?
- 2.Lunch overlooking the field
- 3.Then to Green Monster. This is the original they brought down from Boston. See the white vertical stripes? On the right one is Morse Code. There's another just out of the pic. It's the owner and wife's initials
- 5.Now up on the Monster. 4 players- don't know who- were singing autographs up here. Didn't get that though bc it was a long line and don't know the players.
- 7.The view from Green Monster. There's another deck above here but they wouldn't let us up. I like it better there.
- 8.Then go see the dugout.
- 9.Don't forget the petting zoo.
- 10.Ted Williams statue
- 12.We like to pose
- 13.Back on the field where the bounce houses are
- 16.Wally and Tessie were there
- 17.There's a ton of retired men and women who work for the Red Sox here. This guy had a championship ring from 2013. I thought it was cool.
- 18.We were too late to balloon animals and face paint. That will have to be first next year.