- •Years ago we had a set of encyclopedias. Like the books.
- •My brother and I were preschool age. Dad would grab the I encyclopedia and turn to Indians.
- •He would read to us - I can still picture him moving his finger along the words as he read.
- •He always read the Indian torture methods. Then he would try them on us so we could see how they were done.
- •Not in a we should call the police way but like dads going to wrestle with us way. Like arm burn and who knows what else. But it was always a riot and we loved it.
- •Years later when brother and I could read, we got out the I book. We were like man there were so many different torture methods. What were all those?
- •THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT TORTURE. HE MADE IT ALL UP