DON'T POKE THE TIGER: PHELPS GAME FACE
- •This guy, Chad le Clos from South Africa, was standing right in front of Phelps when they were in the room waiting for their race. This guy beat Phelpsy by .05 in London for 200 Fly.
- •The dude was shaking out and acting like he was boxing while he was facing Phelps. He was just a couple feet away.
- •Phelps totally iced him.
- •Le Clos? I don't think so.
- •When they raced, Le Clos was behind Phelps- like trailing at his feet a couple lanes over. And when he came up to breath kept looking over to see where Phelps was. How far ahead. Suck it Le Clos.