FICTIONAL NAMES ON SEINFELD AS RANKED BY WHETHER I WOULD WANT THAT NAME
- 1.Kel VarnsenNot today Kel. What's that short for? Kelly? I only knew one boy named Kelly growing up. Not. A. Fan.
- 2.Art VandelayIs this a person or a a painting? No thank you.
- 3.SusieBetter but sounds like a doll's name.
- 4.H. E. PennypackerThis is workable. I like the initials. Sounds distinguished and mysterious. And with all those pennies must be stinkin rich.
- 5.Doctor Martin Van NostrandHere we go. First of all cool to be a doctor. Then I like the last name Van Nostrand. Sounds like a family in the Illuminati.