Newman's crowning moments
- 1.The BarberJerrys barber is old and out of date. Jerry starts going to the son. Old barber catches on and has Newman get a bit of Jerr's hair. In exchange Newman gets free haircuts for 6mos or a year.
- 2.The Bottle DepositKramer and Newman cook up a deal to take bottles/cans to Michigan for the deposit money. Use the postal truck. You're once. Twice. Three times a aggghhhhh🔥🔥🔥🔥Aghhhh🔥🔥
- 3.The FinaleJerry won't take Newman to Paris. All right! But hear me and hear me well! The day will come, oh yes, mark my words, Seinfeld! Your day of reckoning is coming, when an evil wind will blow through your little playworld and wipe that smug smile off your face! And I'll be there in all my glory, watching, watching as it all comes crumbling down!
- 4.The Old ManNewman is telling George about mail and gets more and more upset until he's basically screaming Because the mail never stops. It just keeps coming and coming and coming. There's never a letup, it's relentless. Every day it piles up more and more, and you gotta get it out, but the more you get out, the more keeps coming in! And then the bar code reader breaks! And then it's Publisher's Clearinghouse Day!
- 5.The BetrayalKramer goes to Newmans. Newman is having a party. Kramer says it would have been nice to be invited. Newman says he did invite Kramer but it must have ...gotten lost in the mail ✉️
- 6.And now I will leave you with these