Her First Seinfeld Reference
- •I'm so proud. My 11 year old daughter used Seinfeld as a metaphor for a problem she has.
- •Mommy, you know that Seinfeld episode where Jerry is dating that girl and she's two faced?
- •Sometimes she looks really pretty and then other times in the wrong lighting she's ugly?
- •Well that's like this girl (we'll call her Susie) at school.
- •Sometimes she is very nice and talks with me and we have fun together.
- •Then other times Susie is making fun of me or trying to make me mad.
- •I was so proud of my daughter.
- •So many good lessons to learn from Seinfeld.See also WHAT SEINFELD HAS TAUGHT ME