- •Giving my phone number and not the area code at a store or wherever. It should be understood my area code is local if I don't say it.
- •Not knowing who is calling. Having to pick up the phone and actually talk to the person to know who it is.
- •Students who took responsibility for their actions. The excuses these parents come up with astound me. Also what parents choose to reward is pure craziness.
- •Getting actual letters in the mail. Not just bills and other than at Christmas.Of course I could write letters. Maybe I would get some back
- •Not being able to find information in 0.7 seconds.Don't get me wrong the ease of what we have is better, I just miss a slower time.
- •Good TV shows. Not ones that involve how/why someone was murdered.
- •The good old days when Apple Radio was free and I didn't have to pay for Apple Music. I still don't.
- •85 degrees so I can beach it up
- •Playing neighborhood hide n go seek in the dark.