LAST TEN THINGS I GOOGLED
Inspired by @clickhereandsave
- •Poison IvyMy daughter thought every green plant we saw was poison ivy, so I had to show her were good.
- •FSU football scheduleWe haven't played UNC for 6 years. We're at USF this year- only 2hrs away. Tallahassee is 6 hrs.
- •How tall is Nick Cannon? Are the Property Brothers?These ladies looked so short standing next to him. Nick is 6ft 2 & Brothers are 6ft 5.
- •How old was Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men?30. Demi Moore - 30. Kevin Bacon- 34.
- •When did Tom Cruise join Scientology?28 & it has helped a great deal with his dyslexia.
- •How much did Kevin Bacon loose with Bernie Madoff?Millions- basically their, he and wife's, life savings
- •Local Waterpark hours.10-5.
- •Why are there long lines at a local discount Pharmacy?Every morning there are easily 20 people lined up & they're not dressed for work afterwards. What are they doing? I don't get it. What medicine can 15-20 people need everyday of the week at 7:30am?
- •Where is Dustin Johnson from?He was winning the US Open on Friday. He was born in SC and lives in Jupiter, FL.
- •The thing with The Grateful Dead and Grilled CheesePOLL ISH ANSWERS mentioned Grilled Cheese & tomato soup is a meal I could eat forever. @dad3 suggested I look up the relationship between Dead fans (Deadheads??) and grilled cheese. From what I can gather they were (still are for Phish concerts) sold cheap in the parking lot at concerts. Maybe for $1. There was a real culture of traveling for the concerts and not having a lot of money.