MY TOP FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIE
I can make these anytime of year. It's a free country. Just the only thing is you would have to roll me around bc I would easily gain lots and lots of weight.
- 1.Get your mini muffin pan
- 2.I like these Christmasy paper cups
- 3.But I also use these plain buddies if I can't find festive ones.
- 5.Oh. What's that? You want to see more of that Tervis? Well sure here ya go.
- 6.This ones my fav though.
- 7.So then you're going to get spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough.I put a chunk in that's up to and past the top of the muffin cup.
- 8.The directions were originally given to me to make the cookie dough into balls. I have since figured out that's not necessary and just put scoops of dough in with the spoon.Plus less messy.
- 9.Bake 350 for 12 min.
- 10.While it's cooking peel the paper off Reese's mini Cups.
- 11.You should have just enough time to kick back and chill for a few minutes.
- 12.Maybe even some 🐶snuggles
- 13.When they come out get the Reese's cups ready.
- 14.Smoosh it right down into the cookie.