MY TOP FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIE
I can make these anytime of year. It's a free country. Just the only thing is you would have to roll me around bc I would easily gain lots and lots of weight.
- •Get your mini muffin pan
- •I like these Christmasy paper cups
- •But I also use these plain buddies if I can't find festive ones.
- •Oh. What's that? You want to see more of that Tervis? Well sure here ya go.
- •This ones my fav though.
- •So then you're going to get spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough.I put a chunk in that's up to and past the top of the muffin cup.
- •The directions were originally given to me to make the cookie dough into balls. I have since figured out that's not necessary and just put scoops of dough in with the spoon.Plus less messy.
- •Bake 350 for 12 min.
- •While it's cooking peel the paper off Reese's mini Cups.
- •You should have just enough time to kick back and chill for a few minutes.
- •Maybe even some 🐶snuggles
- •When they come out get the Reese's cups ready.
- •Smoosh it right down into the cookie.