ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
- •As a true EXTROOOOOOOOVERRRTTTTTT
- •My favorite childhood memories are my whole family together.
- •Mom. Dad. My twin brother. Grandma. Grandpa. My aunts and uncles. Cousins. All laughing. Joking. Telling stories. It was lots of fun.
- •We got together mostly over holidays at Grandma and Grandpa's cottage.
- •Grandpa always had his legs kicked over his easy chair and would go get drinks from a side cupboard.
- •I just thought he was really thirsty. Learned later he was pouring Scotch.
- •We would build sand castles and go swimming.
- •My fav memories are at the cottage. With the windows open, you could hear the waves at night. It was splendid.