THE AVERAGE AMERICAN
According to a Gallup Poll in Readers Digest
- •71% of Americans named Alexander Hamilton as a President👎🏼 Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton. And there's a million things I haven't done. Just you wait, just you wait.
- •70% of Americans describe themselves as dog people👍🏼
- •64% own a smartphone and 67% of them will check it even if it didn't ring👍🏼 and 👍🏼
- •55% say they get enough sleep on workdays👍🏼
- •39% of homeowners don't know their neighbors' names👎🏼 we know 6 neighbors😆
- •37% have never moved from their hometown👎🏼 I've moved 3 times
- •34% say they are engaged *not bored to tears* at work👍🏼 buddy, if you're a teacher you ain't got time to be bored
- •21% say they are online almost constantly👎🏼
- •21% speak a language other than English at home👎🏼 not unless you count Minionese.
- •11% give their pets a gift on Valentine's Day👎🏼 but 👍🏼 for 🎅🏻