things you should never tell a pregnant lady
- •Ask if she's having twins
- •Don't even ask when she's due- unless you're 💯 💯 💯 % sureThere is always a chance she's not pregnant. That happened to me once😬 I was doing the asking.
- •A long story about how you labored for 32 hours and finally had a csection
- •What about you? Anything you can imagine a pregnant lady wouldn't want to hear?
- •You can't wear slippers in here.I will CUT YOU! I will wear these Christmas slippers WHEREVER I CHOOSE UNTIL THIS GIANT BABY IS OUT OF ME!!!!!Suggested by @jennifergster
- •"You shouldn't eat that. You know that's bad for the baby, right? What vitamins are you taking? You're taking vitamins right? Why are you drinking coffee? Do you care about your unborn baby?" 😤😡😡
- •Unsolicited advice about breastfeeding, your opinions about breastfeeding, statistics about breastfeeding, etc.
- •"We just assumed you'd be the DD since you can't drink!" 😳
- •I don't speak from experience, but, unsolicited touching of the belly?Suggested by @sarahsolene