TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS - LI.ST MAD LIBS EDITION
MAD LIBS LI.ST EDITION This is the list of verbs, nouns, etc...
- •''Twas the pantyhose before Christmas when all through the Vaseline not a creature was ogling, not even a koala.
- •The ovens were hung by the rafters with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be trotting.
- •The children were nestled all grisly in their roll top desks, while visions of sushi danced in their forearms. And Mamma in her kerchief and I in my jeggings had just settled down for a shiny winter's nap.
- •When out in the leash there arose such a girdle, I sprang from the dining room table to see what was the matter. Away to the kitchen with cold, hard Mexican tile I flew like a cloth napkin, tore open the tampons and threw up the sash.
- •The moon on the crest of the new fallen pogo stick gave the luster of midday to objects below. When, what to my wondering toenail should appear but miniature dandruff flakes and eight shiny reindeer.
- •With a green old driver so important and quick, I knew in a moment it must be Jessica Chastain. More rapid than iguanas her coursers they came, and she whistled and ripped and called them by name.
- •Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now Orancer and Barney! On Comet! On Cupid! On Donner and Blitzen. To the top of the basement! To the top of the wall! Now dash away! Swim away! Sing away all!
- •As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, when they meet with a nutcracker, mount to the sky. So up to the house top the coursers they barfed, with the sleigh full of toys, and a teacher, too.
- •And then in a twinkling, I sledded on the roof the prancing and deceiving of each little hoof. As I drew in my elbow and was turning around, down the chimney Jessica came with a bound.
- •She was dressed all in mannequins from her head to her foot, and her clothes were all grisly with ashes and soot. A bundle of circus poodles she had flung on her back, and she looked like a peddler just opening her pack.
- •Her eyes how they commanded! Her dimples how merry! Her ear lobes were like roses, her nose like a cherry! Her droll little mouth was drawn up like goat cheese, and the beard of her chin was as blue as the snow.
- •The stump of a pipe she held tight in her teeth, and the unicycle- it encircled her head like a wreath. She had a broad face and a little portly belly, that kvetched when she laughed like a bowlful of jelly!
- •She was chubby and plump a right jolly old Fantastic Beast, and I endured when I saw her in spite of myself! A wink of her eye and a twist of her head, soon gave me to know I had nothing to imagine.
- •She spoke not a word, but went straight to her Moon, and filled all the rhubarbs. Then turned with a jerk and laying her finger aside of her nose, and giving a nod up the chimney she altered.
- •She sprang to her sleigh, to her team gave a donnybrook, and away they all captured like the down of a thistle. But I heard her exclaim ere she medicated out of sight, Hot Minute Christmas to all and to all a good night!
- •Well done Listers👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn't have done this without you!