WAYS I AM BECOMING MY MOTHER
Driving Edition- we are currently on a road trip. Hubs had to work so I'm Big Girl on Campus driving
- •When driving through Cincinnati, I made the backseat be absolutely silent. *Mama's got to focus.My mom used to do this if we drove through Nashville or other big cities. I thought she was crazy. and old.
- •Death grip on the steering wheel from Knoxville through Cincinnati. Heavy traffic that day, my friends.
- •Listened to some classical music to calm myself down and eventually just turned the radio off.Classic mom move. I never understood it.
- •Cussed under my breath and talked to myself about there being too many diesel trucks.
- •Ate lunch that we made at a rest area- no fast food this time.