WEATHER APP CITIES AND WHY I CHOSE THEM
I like weather. What can I say? Even took a Meteorology class in college. **The location didn't always work for some stupid reason and had to settle for something nearby.
- 1.Local weather because duh High 88 Low 77
- 2.Pensacola, Florida High 90 Low 75Used to live here. Mom and brother still do and I travel here a couple times a year. In winter Pensacola is ush a good 10 degrees cooler than down here.
- 3.Rio de Janeiro high 88 low 70Olympics!!!! And their temp is the same as mine in Florida?? Crazy!!
- 4.Mackinac Island, Michigan high 77 low 57I was born in Michigan and like watching when it's cold and I'm at the beach in sunny FL.
- 5.Marshalltown, Iowa high 79 low 55In-laws have a cabin nearby. We travel here in summer. Actual location is 1.5 hrs north of this.
- 6.Colchester, CT high 86 low 61Aunt and Uncle live here.
- 7.San Fransisco high 64 low 54@kate81 went this summer and I wondered what's it like? I've never been. Why is she wearing a jacket it's July?? Must be cold. Let's check it out.
- 8.Prince Edward Island high 73 low 57Anne of Green Gables lived here. The winters must have been quite hard. I wanted to see how cold does it get. And how much snow.
- 9.Perth high 63 low 52Several Listers from Australia. Again, makes me wonder what's that like having winter in my summer? I can't get over it and find it interesting 😀
- 10.Lexington Kentucky high 88 low 64Lived here for 2 years. Enjoy watching to see what's going on.
- 11.Do you see how interesting this is? San Fran and Perth are the same temperature. Who knew?!!
- 12.Also, Rio and Perth both in Southern Hemisphere & having Winter. Crazy how Rio is so much warmer. Maybe closer to equator??