MY RECIPE FOR THANKSGIVING TOFU ROAST
Thanks for the suggestion @shreyasaurus!
- •Step 1: Buy a tofurkey roastI'm not a real cook so I buy everything. They're usually like 50% off a few days before thanksgiving at my favorite co-op so I always snag one then
- •Step 2: Put it in a pan and baste it with somethingI always use the super simple olive oil soy sauce and fresh sage
- •Step 3: Add a bunch of onions, carrots, and potatoes to the panThey get so delicious in the basting liquid!!
- •Step 4: Follow cooking instructions and devour it all the same day
- •I personally love it with some mashed potatoes, corn, and mushroom gravy!