THE DISTINCT MOMENT
I can pin point the exact moment where I think I was starting to understand that I was different (aka gay). This happened in the 5-6 age range.
- •The clearest was when I was sitting in my living room looking through the vhs's and I can across one I hadn't seen before.
- •My mom comes out of nowhere and snatches it and brings it over to where my aunt Jan is sitting.
- •I hear them talking about how I almost saw their video from when they went and saw chippendales on my aunt Jan's bachelorette party.Still don't know how I knew what chippendales were
- •And my instant reaction was "what the hell mom and auntie Jan, that's gross as fuck who wants to see naked men?!!?!!!!"But it was just a thought in my head and I imagine there was no cursing
- •But it really made me realize that I was the one who has deviated from the "norm" and not the people around me