WHAT I'M MAKING FOR THANKSGIVING
I'm spending this thanksgiving 100% alone for the first time in my life so I'm going all out and making a feast
- •Tofu roast stuffed with wild riceI got it last year and it was surprisingly much better than expected so I got it again I'm gonna roast it with a bunch of carrots and potatoes too
- •Mashed potatoesI don't know a holiday without mashed potatoes
- •Sweet potatoesNo marshmallows for me but plenty of brown sugar
- •BiscuitsObviously from a can no way can I make biscuits. I got cornbread ones and regular ones
- •CranberriesI've literally only ever liked the jellied kind straight from the can but I amped it up this year and got organic
- •StuffingI don't know where the hell I was looking last year for stuffing but I couldn't find any vegan ones so when I found some sage and thyme stuffing I was pretty excited about that. Stuffing is my FAVORITE!!!!!!
- •Mushroom gravyThis is being made 100% from scratch so I'm nervous but I'm hoping it comes out alright
- •CornWho can eat mashed potatoes without corn?
- •Dutch apple pieI made this 2 days ago and have already eaten 3/4 of it so I have to save some for tomorrow