My Most Favorite Photos of My Most Favorite Place on Earth: Minnesota ❄️
Photos of home from my phone of all corners of this beautiful state ❤️
- •Red Wing, MNHome of yours truly and Barn's Bluff, a Red Wing staple with plentiful trails and beautiful views!
- •Downtown MinneapolisMy favorite city in the whole world. Everyone makes you feel at home—and there's always something fun happening.
- •Classic frozen lake photo, just to make sure y'all see the snowier side of MN
- •Frontenac State ParkMore views of the beautiful, bluff-filled Mississippi River valley my people hail from 🌲
- •The Mighty Mississippi begins in our beautiful state—and here it is from the sky ✈️
- •Minneapolis, MNMore views of this amazing city 🏙
- •Lutsen, MNWay up north—Classic Norwegian ski town right on Lake Superior ⛷
- •Marjorie McNeely Conservatory, St. PaulEven in snowy months, we keep a pocketful of sunshine in the conservatory all year round 🌱🌸☀️
- •Minnesota is the best place on EarthAnd maybe that's biased, but I love it here. The people are friendly, the food is delicious, and most of all: it's home sweet home 💕❄️🌲