DOGS I OFTEN ENCOUNTER IN THE ELEVATOR IN MY BUILDING
i know none of these dogs names
- •squishy buddyherding group maybe? low to the ground. dumb but happy face - looks like a v. cute foot stool
- •tiny babytoy group. looks like a dollop of lemon meringue. once, when i entered the elevator on my way to work, the dog immediately got on its hind legs and spun in circles. i teared up over it on my walk to the train.
- •big bosshe (?) lives next door. has a white old man face. pitbull-ish? oat-colored. i like to think of him as a consigliere like stevie van zandt on the sopranos. bad posture.
- •noodlepoodle group. i often have to remind myself to not get on the ground and hug this dog. bigger than a breadbox. seems lonely.
- •brosephs I and IIunknown origin. these dogs live on the top floor of the building so i think they think they run shit. they are probably too big for their apartment and one day i will probably tell them to bring them down a peg.