Things I Love About Being Single This Time of Year
Most people are sad about being single during the holidays... But not me!
- •No anxiety-inducing gift buyingWill they return the gesture? What if they get me a better gift? Being single means I can actually give people gifts in relation to how I feel about them and not fear overgifting
- •Don't have to meet SO's relativesNot having to worry about making a good impression means I can drink in excess without causing lasting damage to my relationships
- •I can ask friends and relatives embarrassing questions about their partners"So when are you getting married?" "Who do you think will get pregnant first?"
- •Don't have to split timeDon't have to sacrifice my traditions! Selfish? Maybe...
- •No pressure!Can enjoy the holidays without worrying if he's going to propose, embarrass me, etc.
- •No sappy Christmas cardsJust cute pics of my baby Seymour dressed up like a unicorn
- •Not having to pretend to like Star WarsHaven't seen any of them, nor do I want to 💁🏻
- •LOVE ❤️Just because I'm single doesn't mean I miss out on love! Even better than love from only one person, I'm surrounding by family and friends you care deeply for me! 💕💕💕