My Favorite Girls Rock NC Camp Lyrics
I'm volunteering for Girls Rock NC this summer. It's an amazing camp where young people ages 7-15 learn an instrument and write an original song in one week. They also learn about PGPs, body confidence, making zines, intersectional feminism, DIY clothes, and confidence. This is a list of my favorite lyrics from my first week (of five) at rock camp.
- •This is the life, the life of a bear. It's filled with journeys coming here and there.
- •...So I stole my mom's minivan. She's thinks that I can't drive, but I took driver's Ed... So I can.
- •Who's got the lighter!? Who's got the lighter!? We're gonna set that boy's hair on fire!
- •Big kids little kids, we're all the same, just playing the game called life.......... WE LOVE CANNNDDYYYYY!
- •Sugar crush, sugar rush, makes you sleepy, makes you want to go to bed. Good NIGHT. Sleep TIGHT. Don't. Let. THE BED BUGS BIIIITE!
- •At least there's no one left to complain about my banjo, it's not a well-received instrument in Fresno (yeah not in Fresno)
- •...and we defeated them all so then we went to the outerspace mall
- •Rockin in outerSPACE! (YEAH YEAH YEAH) Guitar in outerSPACE! (YEAH YEAH YEAH)
- •This is inconvenient, we can't repopulate... But that's ok because people ruined the earth anyway.... My post-apocalyptic girlfriend, my post-apocalyptic girlfriend
- •Glaaaaass girl all alone in the dark, but she found a flame to light her waaaaay
- •We need to find a solution! To end the pollution!
- •I am was an emotion mixer of sad and excited, because I was sad-ited.