2016: A PHOTO FOR EACH MONTH
jumping on the bandwagon
- •januarymy tbr pile of books that i did not manage to complete now that it's coming to the end of the year...
- •februaryspent a long time on this book
- •marchmy sister cramming for her end of year exams
- •apriltook a trip into the woods to recharge with nature
- •maymy grandmother passed away this month (also my birthday month) after a long fight with cancer
- •junethis grasshopper landed on my head a month later and we all believe it's my grandmother coming back to visit us. (it's a chinese superstition but it's also kind of comforting)
- •julywent on vacation to taiwan!
- •auguststarted my first year of university - also started my student loans that will stick with me till i die 💁
- •septemberplayed with sparkles on mid-autumn festival!
- •octobera little random but very motivational
- •novemberdid some calligraphy for my sister
- •decembermy second rainbow in a month so you can imagine my joy