IMPORTANT THINGS TO LEARN WHILE WORKING IN AN OFFICE
Based on my internship and a couple of temporary jobs in companies big and small.
- •HOW TO WORK THE PRINTERthis is the most important thing of all - not just learning how to print stuff but also to fix it when you jam up the paper feed and it starts going beep beep beep attracting attention to you while you just stand there wishing you had some sort of invisibility cloak
- •CONVERSATION STARTERSi need to learn how to go beyond just smiling to someone or greeting them. "nice shoes" maybe??
- •FIND OUT WHERE THE FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE ARE IN THE PANTRY
- •WHERE TO GET STATIONERYvery important
- •HOW TO USE A MICROWAVEyou might have this incredible but i dont have a microwave at home (only an oven) and I absolutely did not know that you cannot microwave aluminium foil. so i did exactly that and almost burned down my entire office building. almost.