LINES / MOMENTS IN WILD BY CHERYL STRAYED THAT STRUCK A CHORD SO HARD MUSIC FLOWED IN MY SOUL
- •"i was a pebble. i was a leaf. i was the jagged branch of a tree. i was nothing to them and they were everything to me."
- •"alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren't a state of being, but rather a room where i could retreat to be who i really was."
- •kyle singing "red river valley" to cheryl.this scene in the movie made me cry so hard
- •and all the moments where cheryl met the other hikers and they bonded over their common goal and hardship
- •plus all the kindness from the people she met along the way
- •just gives you a little hope in the goodness of humanity, y'know?even though it happened a long time ago