FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I THINK WOULD BE AGAINST VACCINATIONS
Will add more as I think of them
- •Miss Piggy (The Muppets)She says this for publicity, whether she actually believes it or not
- •Kelly Kapore (The Office)After reading that Jenny McCarthy is anti-vaccination and believes that living a gluten free life is the cure all, Kelly decides she too is anti-vaccination. She also attempts to be gluten free but gives up once Michael buys pizza and cake for an office party. (Can you confirm or deny this @mindy @bjnovak )
- •Dwight Schrute (The Office)He never gets sick, so why would he, or anyone else need vaccinations?
- •Professor Trelawney (Harry Potter)It's never stated, but I'm positive that wizards can and do get sick too. Professor Trelawney is like a magical version of Jenny McCarthy, because she too would make outrageous statements like "Every morning I look into my crystal ball and see children suffering because of vaccinations. I cut all chocolate frogs and butter beer out of my diet and have not been sick since." Her delivery would be much spookier and ominous though.
- •Jessa (Girls)She's the hip one of the group, and although she is not swayed by the media, she is swayed by her gut feeling which tells her vaccinations are unnatural and evil. Hannah thinks this is a fun and quirky quality of her cool friend.
- •Erlich Bachman (Silicon Valley)He would bring this up casually during one of his motivational speeches and no one questions it/brings it back up. Note: the group reacts mildly, the camera simply panning over all of their confused faces.
- •April Ludgate (Parks and Rec)She's not really against vaccinations, but tells everyone she is to annoy Anne.
- •Frank Gallagher (Shameless)In a drunken state, he goes on a rant claiming that "vaccinations were created by the man!" and that "it's all ploy by the government to get our money!"