Before seeing it: didn't see the appeal After seeing it: still don't see the appeal
- •Not a huge Leo DiCaprio fan
- •I genuinely think he's a psychoEveryone praised him for cutting his hand while filming "Django" and staying in character, but I think this is a sign of a psychotic person. Also not into his weird method acting
- •Didn't see the appeal of this movieThey made a bunch of hot dudes ugly (I want their beards checked for feces and other bacteria)
- •Too gruesome for me, thank youIt was cool when Khaleesi ate a heart on GOT, not as cool when Leo's character ate one (and then immediately vomited it back up)
- •At one point I fell asleep*spoiler alert They kill his son, I fell asleep during this and woke up to find him holding his son's dead body very confused
- •He hollows out a horseAnd sleeps in it!!!! Whole face covered during this scene
- •Fell asleep againMissed the part where girl is raped, leo saves her, she cuts of rapist dick (friends were talking about this scene after and I couldn't remember it, so I'm assuming I was asleep)
- •Bathroom breakKind of had to pee, mostly was tired of watching the movie (also contemplated buying nachos while I was out there, decided against it)
- •SO MUCH BREATHINGI HATE LOUD MOUTH BREATHING AND THAT WAS THE ENTIRE MOVIE (and as the credit's rolled they continued to play Leo's mouth breathing!!!)
- •Very longThis movie was 2 hours and 45 minutes. That's insane.
- •Leo's character was too resilient
- •Rooted for both the bear and evil Tom Hardy's characterTired of hearing Leo's mouth breathing
- •Only emotionally invested in the kid from "We are the Millers"
- •Overall not a fanBut my friends seemed to love it so who knows (actually I do, the movie stunk)