A MONTH LATER
My observations a month after stumbling upon The List App
- •I joined li.st completely by accident a month agoFound it on the Google playstore. I have an ipod touch & mac book, & it definitely works better on the ipod, so i have no idea how i missed it for so long
- •In that time I have learned some thingsNever stop learning!
- •That there *are* other nice people online
- •That I wish I had found li.st soonerHow had I missed it???
- •That there *are* some people who can disagree on the internet and still be civilWho knew?
- •That I wish I knew how the JoAnns / Michaels thing started
- •That I hadn't understood some issues as much as I thought I didAnd thank you to those out there willing to talk so I also can better educate my kids
- •That I don't watch nearly enough televisionI miss so many references. So, so many.
- •That that big "return" arrow on my profile is a List Request ButtonI just learned that today. Derp.
- •That I like it here.