I LOVE MY CITY - LAS VEGAS EDITION
I've been seeing some hating on Las Vegas recently. I live in Vegas, and I don't hate it.
- •It really isn't the cesspool that some people claimWell okay, yeah, parts are. Sure. But you will find icky places in every city. Just not maybe as much neon...
- •People Watching!This is highly relevent being ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL this weekend, but watching inebriated people navigate high heels that I am not sure if they have ever worn previously is amusing any time
- •Staycations made easy!Amusment park? Water parks? Arcades? Shopping? Botanical Gardens at a Chocolate Factory? Yep!
- •Our gas stations, grocery stores, and pharmacies have slot machinesFor when you need to try your luck but also need to pick up some doritos or penicillin. (We don't generally gamble, and so seeing slots everywhere cracks me up.)
- •No Last Call!Woot!
- •In the mood for Japanese-Mexican Fusion Cuisine? We probably have that!
- •EVIL DEAD THE MUSICALcomplete with free ponchos for the blood splatter zone! Just like Sea World, but different!
- •Zombie Burlesque Show!Yes really
- •But there is true beauty too! There are some just gorgeous places close by
- •Like Red Rock State Park
- •And Lake Mead
- •And Valley Of Fire
- •Sometimes it even snows!Okay so this only happened once, the year we first moved here, but my youngest daughter remains ever hopeful each year.
- •And you can even get married without the inconvenience of getting out of your car! 😂Do you want fries with that?