Just My Scrambled Thoughts
- •I woke up this morning and was nervous to put on the news, or get on the internet.
- •I didn't want to know "What now"
- •I was horrified by the murder of Alton Sterling
- •And then further horrified by the brutal murder of Philando CastileI can't even imagine what Lavish Reynolds is enduring, and the thought of that poor little girl witnessing that... I don't have the words
- •And now Police Officers have been killed by a sniperMy dad was a cop. I know there are good officers out there, too.
- •My heart is breaking for so many families that are being ripped apart
- •I'm angry
- •I'm also thankful beyond belief for the POC on this app who have taken the time to help me understand moreThank you. I am sure you are so tired of explaining. And so I know you didn't have to, but you did. Thank you, again.
- •I am not sure what to do, or what to sayBut just not saying and not doing feels wrong
- •My heart hurts for the world we are leaving to our children💔