MY CURRENT SOCIAL MEDIA
An Extroverted Introvert on the Internet.
- •Had deleted it last year, and it was wonderful. Then realized I needed a new account because our Homeschool Co-op decided to move to FB Group....and, well, to sync games. Got sucked back into the abyss, but think I may have successfully clawed my way out again. Currently "on break" that is likely to continue indefinitely (thru the election cycle for sure. I hope.)
- •Where I head when I want to reassure myself that photography was never really my thing, and I will never be a photographer. Fun to peruse, too much pressure to post.
- •Like it, read it, too afraid to actually post much.
- •IMZYJust found this one. Still iffy. The mascot is cute af tho
- •OMG I'M SO LONELY AND NEED SOME DISCUSSION & DEBATEThat's not actually a site, just a random thought. Whoops.
- •SNAPZUAlso just found it. Also still iffy.
- •9GAGI read here a lot but will never, ever, ever post.
- •Oh twitter. I love you, I hate you. I played #hashtag games, mainly, and figured the lovely limited character platform was awesome for needing to write creatively and avoid drama. Alas, people doth sucketh. I just deleted my account, and although I feel a bit like I am going thru withdrawals, you were often just a cesspool of negativity. And whoa did you bring out my dark side. Goodbye Twitter account. RIP.
- •Have I mentioned I like it here? I do. 💖