My Family Spoils Me...
As of one minute ago, yesterday was my birthday. The past year has been pretty hard for me health wise, but my family has always been great. 💖
- •Woke up to a mushy but heartwarming text from my Mom. 💖She couldn't be here, which was hard for her, but hopefully for Christmas.
- •And one from my Son In Law.His wasn't mushy. Just sweet.
- •And my 27yo daughter.A daughter and a bff all in one. She was sad she wasn't here, but she will be in a few days and gets to stay for a whole week, yay!
- •My kids made me awesome cardsI love snail mail cards that are for no reason, but (with the exception of "Holidays Celebrated In Winter" Cards), I am not a card fan for things like birthdays or Mothers Day or Valentines Day, etc. Unless they are hand made. Then I love them.
- •I got a Harley Quinn figurine and a Harley Quinn Figure Flashlight!I didn't know it was a flashlight until my husband said "push her tummy" so I did and permanently scarred my retina.
- •LEGOS!!!!The Brights set cuz lots of purple bricks!
- •A 3DS Game that I think my 18yo wants to steal.It's a brand new Horror game and this was the special edition with a soundtrack and figures included!!! I hadn't even known there was a SE! Squeeee!!!
- •A mug that says something I need to remember, with awesome delivery.
- •And the bestests:
- •My son made me perler figures of Mimikyu (my favorite Pokemon) and Harley Quinn (probably obvious I am a Harley fan at this point...)
- •And my 14yo made me Mimikyu hand warmers.
- •Here's Mimikyu just for referenceAnd bc I never thought I'd be able to work him into a list but ohhh, I am smooooth... (this poor little pokemon wears a disguise of a pikachu bc he is lonely and wants to make friends, but needs to hide his true form💔💕)
- •And my husband gave me this stocking. He has given me a stocking of some kind on my birthday every year since we've been together. 💖Sometimes edible, sometimes worked into other things, sometimes traditional.
- •And we had Italian Ice and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and it was pretty perfect.
- •So, let's see what 46 is going like. Oh boy. Here we go.I'm sooooo ooooold!!!!