Names I Call My Cat...in Two Parts
Inspired by @Heartsounds
- •PART 1 : NAMES I CALL MY CATAlmost entirely directed at my spouse...
- •1. "I Wish We Had A Cat"
- •2. "But I Promise I'll Clean The Box!"
- •3. "Awwww, Look How Cute That Cat Is!"
- •4. "I WANT A CAT!"
- •5. "She Won't Try To Eat A Cat"For clarification, I mean the dog, not my spouse.
- •6. "PLEEEEEASE???!!!"Are you picturing a whining toddler yet?
- •PART 2: NAMES I CALL MY DOGGY
- •PookaHer real name, after a type of mischievous faery that could change into a dog (and a horse.)
- •Pooka-booWe got her in October and she is wonderfully brindle colored so reminds us of Halloween, and she was almost Boo.
- •The PookinatorLike The Terminator.
- •WildebeestShe has absolutely no idea of her size in relation to where she wants to go. So she will get stuck, panic, try to back up, panic, and generally cause chaos and destruction. She also manages to step on my one bad toe while skipping the other nine with amazing accuracy.
- •And her most recent name, "GET OUT FROM UNDER THE TREE!"Someone has realized that going round and round under the Christmas Trees is like getting a backscratch whenever she wants. HOWEVER, someone has NOT realized that the trees were not made to withstand a 65+pound dog using them as a scratching post. We used to not put up the glass ornaments cuz of kids, now it's bc of this dopey dog. She's also taken to hiding her rawhide bones in the tree skirts.
- •But most often, "Cuddlebug"Because she is. 💖🐶💖