One from my drafts - Relationships with Cities
I am so sorry, I completely forget who inspired this.
- •Port Monmouth, NJ - A shoe box where you carefully stored your dreams as a child
- •New York City - Bad Boy Nextdoor. We were friends, we fooled around a little, could always count on him for a fun weekend.
- •Key West, FL - the whirlwind fling that you knew was too good to last so you lived in the present and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.
- •La Jolla, CA - the rich friend you love to hang out with but always feel inadequate with
- •Tempe, AZ - Your sorta BFF that someone else is always trying to be BFFs with.
- •Las Vegas, NV - Your for real BFF who lives just down the street. Always too loud, always has too much bling and makeup, a bit obnoxious, and yet you are now inseparable and you love her to bits
- •Seattle - your secret crush, forever and always.