QUESTIONS FROM A LI.ST NEWBIE
I'm new. I'm learning. But I feel dopey and so here goes...
- •Is it better to use my iPod?
- •I didn't follow all the recommended accounts at sign up. Should I?
- •What's the confetti about? How do you get confetti?!?!I generally love confetti. Is li.st confetti very awesome? It sounds very awesome.
- •Trending? Featured? What? Help!Pretty self explanatory, I assume? (I had one list do those, but no confetti. HOW DO I SEE THIS ELUSIVE CONFETTI???
- •Do you reply to every response to a li.st? Is it rude not to? Is it okay not to?OMG i hope i haven't been rude!
- •Dots or numbers?????
- •What's the huge ➕ ?
- •Requesting a list?Anything to know?
- •What is the proper etiquette if you read a list you disagree with?Just scroll past? Are respectful comments okay? How about creating your own list from another perspective or POV? Or is that like the Li.st version of sub-tweeting???
- •Do you pre-search before creating a list?I am the person who never ever wants to accidentally 'copy' a tweet for fear it may look like I stole it, which I wouldn't do! How does it work here?
- •I don't really watch a lot of TV and I had to google B.J.Novak. I'm sorry. Can I still stay?
- •I love Li.stThat's not really a question. More just a statement. Which may seem weird coming after a series of neurotic questions. But I jumped into Li.st much faster than my usual "lurker mode adjustment period" and so am having some delayed paranoia now that i will screw up.
- •I'm really not so needy as this list suggests.Again, not a question. This one is more like a disclaimer. 😳