THINGS I ACTIVELY AVOID
The Phone Edition
- •Answering phone callsI'd like to personally thank whomever invented Caller ID
- •Making phone callsIs there an email option? Chat? Website? Can I talk my husband into doing it?
- •Phones calls that I specifically try to make during times so I can talk to a machine and say what I have rehearsed and then a real live person answersCan I just hang up? OMG What if THEY have Caller ID too? Then they will know it was me! What if they called back? Ack!
- •When I call after hours to leave a message and there is no voice mail optionOr worse, there is an Answering Service (see previous)
- •Phone calls in generalIs what you want to tell me textable? Then why are you calling???
- •Next Time - Places To Hide When The Doorbell Rings