Edit : Just realized that there are 5 British/Irish, 1 American, 1 French and one Roman.
- 1.David BowieSinger, Actor, A Man Who Fell to Earth.
- 2.Daniel CraigActor, most notably James Bond.
- 3.Syd BarrettGuitarist and Vocalist for Pink Floyd from 1965-1968. Has great hair
- 4.Oscar WildeNovelist and Playwright, sayer of all my witty jokes.
- 5.Aldous HuxleyNovelist and Essayist. Author of two of my favorite books: Brave New World & Island.
- 6.Albert CamusAbsurdist Philosopher. Makes the lack of meaning fun! Also a really cool person.
- 7.Kurt VonnegutThe funniest writer who ever lived.
- 8.Ian CurtisVocalist for Joy Division.