LIFE AFTER TINDER
It's been one month since I deleted all my dating apps. This is what life has been like since!
- •More Netflix, less chill.
- •Only one person met IRL, followed by two dates, one kiss, and one handshake.
- •More time for non-Netflix hobbies.Like rereading all of Harry Potter, hiking, coloring, stretching, folding my socks.
- •More talking, less doing.Talking about dating, sex, work. Not doing much of any.
- •The most romantic getaway of my weekend (at a winery with family).
- •Less neck and shoulder pain.
- •Healthier dinners.Not going on dates = not eating out = cooking food.
- •Lost role as fun and funky dating Kait.I used to pull Tinder stories out as a party trick (this worked great when talking to non-singles!). All my stories have officially been told. 😒
- •Renewed family interest in marrying me off.Advice so far includes wearing more makeup to attract men, accepting set-ups from the other side of the globe, drinking less, etc.
- •WAY less stress and WAY more fun with platonic friends.